Resident Evil VII, released in 2017 and introduced the series to the FPS camera angle, became the best-selling Resident Evil game ever.
Capcom has updated its list of platinum-listed games as of this week. Resident Evil VIIhas exceeded 10 million sales, according to the list of sales figures for all games in the Resident Evil series.
Monster Hunter World was the first and only game in Capcom’s history to surpass 10 million sales. Thus, game 7 of the Resident Evil series was included in this list.
Resident Evil VII was the first production to pass the series to the FPS genre
Released for PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2017, Resident Evil VII has been one of the most controversial games in the series in many ways. The Resident Evil series, which first switched to izometricand then behind-the-shoulder camera, was released in fps with the seventh game.
Some Resident Evil fans embraced this new path of play, while others argued that the series should return to its essence. Amid all this controversy, this production of the Resident Evil series Horror/FPS still sells like bread and cheese, despite the past 4 years.
Resident Evil VII has sold 400,000 copies in the last 3 months alone, making it the best-selling Capcom game in history, according to a new financial report from Capcom. Second on the list is Resident Evil 2 Remake, with 8.9 million sales.
Best-selling games in the Resident Evil series:
- Resident Evil VII – 10.2 million
- Resident Evil 2 Remake – 8.9 million
- Resident Evil 5 [PC/Xbox360/PS3] – 8 million
- Resident Evil 6 – 8 million
- Resident Evil Village – 4.8 million
- Resident Evil 3 Remake – 4.6 million
- Resident Evil Remake HD – 3.2 million
- Resident Evil 0 HD – 3.1 million
- Resident Evil 4 [PS4/X1] – 2.4 million
- Resident Evil 5 [PS4/X1] – 2.3 million
- Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition [PC] – 1.7 million