Global NewsUncategorized

The phone exploded, the child was burned alive!

As the use of phones increases, so does the number of cases. In an incident in Vietnam, an 11-year-old boy was burned to death when his phone exploded.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

According to official statements, a childHe was using his phone to take his online classes. At that time, the child, who used the phone to continue his lesson by plugging the phone into the charger, was terrified.

HE LOSE LIFE DUE TO BURNS ON HIS BODY

HE LOSE LIFE DUE TO BURNS ON HIS BODY 

The child, who started to burn when the phone suddenly caught fire while charging, died after this incident. The child’s incident had a great impact in the local press. According to a report by the Times of India, the boy died from horrific burns on his body.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

In a report published after the incident, there was not much detail about the identity of the child. While the boy living in Nghe An province of Vietnam was attending his online classes, his phone was charging and suddenly exploded. With this explosion, the boy’s clothes caught fire.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

Despite the immediate intervention of the neighbors who heard the explosion and saw the fire, the child could not be saved. No explanation was made about the model and charger of the phone that had the explosion. Police are investigating the boy’s gruesome death. Earlier, an 18-year-old teenager in India had plugged his phone into the charger and the news that he died as a result of the device catching fire had come to the agenda of the country.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

We have seen before that there are smartphones exploding due to fake charging cables. However, the phone explosion and subsequent burning, which is now reported, occurred despite using the original charging cable.

BACK OF THE PHONE IS COMPLETELY BURNED

BACK OF THE PHONE IS COMPLETELY BURNED 

In the incident that took place in India, the user of the phone said that the device exploded while he was in his pocket. The seriously injured man is surprised at what he has been through.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

In this explosion, which is similar to the damage left by the phone that caught fire in an academician’s pocket before, the user says that he survived because it could have been much more.

HE SHARED THEIR BURNED CLOTHES

HE SHARED THEIR BURNED CLOTHES 

The user of the phone, displaying his burned clothes, says his device was still under warranty when it exploded. As you know, the phone in question was released in August 2020 and is a relatively new phone.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

Although it is an entry/mid segment phone, the reason for the explosion of the phone, which has a large battery of 5,000 mAh, is probably due to the fact that it is a ‘faulty device’.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

The fact that there has been no incident about the device until this event suggests that it is not caused by the user, but due to an error in the version of the phone.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

The unlucky man, who uses the original battery of the smartphone, also explains the steps he took to make the necessary investigations on the subject. It was previously reported that smartphones exploded in a similar way. It turned out that those phones exploded mostly due to the battery and charging cable.

PHONE CABLE EXPLODED

PHONE CABLE EXPLODED

Esther Modede, 19, a law student, reported that she had partial vision loss after the incident. There is even a danger of blindness in the young girl’s eye, which was damaged after the explosion. From time to time, we read news reports that some people report that their smartphones burn after plugging them in. This time it comes from England.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

A law student who was being treated at a hospital in Birmingham said his phone caught fire with sparks after its charging cable was damaged. In this incident that took place in a short time, the sparks coming out of the charging cable come to the eyes of the young girl and cause great damage.

The phone exploded, the boy was burned alive

The young girl, who reported that the phone exploded after sparks, was immediately taken to the emergency room. Doctors told Esther, who was treated for hours, that her cornea was damaged as a result of the explosion and that she would be partially blinded for this reason. Although doctors say that his eye will recover over time, he will experience vision loss for a while.

Related Articles

Back to top button