Good news from Black Clover, which finalized its 170th episode on March 30.
The anime debuted in October 2017 and was listed as 51 episodes, but continued to air with new seasons in 2018 and 2019. The series, which stopped airing on April 28, 2020 due to the pandemic, continued from episode 133 on July 7. The arc of an anim, Clover Kingdom vs. Spade Kingdom, began on January 5th.
- Studio: Studio Pierrot (Bleach, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul)
- Director: Tatsuya Yoshihara (Monster Musume, Yatterman Night)
- Scenario: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, Yatterman Night)
- Character Design: Itsuko Takeda (Ristorante Paradiso, Level E, Blue Drop)
- Music Composition: Minako Seki (The Silver Guardian, Kingdom)
Tabata launched Black Clover in February 2015 on Weekly Shonen Jump. The 28th volume of the manga will be available in Japan on April 2. The manga, published digitally and in print by Viz Media, is also available digitally on Shueisha’s MANGA Plus service.